hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Hihi!! Did you like my new blogskin?
It's just a spur of the moment sort of thing. Took me about an hour to get everything as you see it now =) Pretty cool...
Why did I abandon my cute cheerful skin? Well...maybe it's just emoing but I feel as though my world's gone black and white and grey. I'm just swinging from no emotions to extreme emotions and I'm sure some of you have gotten the brunt of them. If you feel as though I've been ignoring you, then I'm sorry too; it is usually unintentional.
I think I'm also digging my own grave with my bare hands; 5 months may be a blink of an eye but when I look forward, I'm. Burdened.
Sometimes I'm terrified.
Other times I just don't want to think about it until it comes.
For now, I'm just searching for myself once again. I know people kept asking me whether I need help and whether I'm facing troubles, truth is, each time they ask I don't want to say it out. I don't know why.
All I ask of you guys is just to show that you still care about me. I'll run my own race and I'll fall by myself so I can learn.
Think well of me, won't you =)